Nobody is born with enough experience to fight off the last living dinosaurs - or even a pigeon, for that matter. That experience can only come with age, but even age can not guarantee that a spider won’t make you scream as much as a saltwater crocodile will.
Experience and wisdom come with time, but your mindset can make up for a lack of it all. Keeping a positive mindset while you are travelling and while you are snug at home means everything to how you influence your own experience of your world. Both your home world and your travel world can be your real world, with the right mindset.
Check out our website at: Travel Stories Podcast Online
Email Hayden (he’ll answer everything) at: email@example.com
Follow Hayden on Twitter and send him a Tweet (he’ll really answer everything) at: @travelstoriesuk on Twitter
If you want to contact Guy Earnshaw, go through Hayden on Twitter or through email and he will relay the message for you!
It’s Travel Tips time again! Today, Hayden gives seven tips on flying. Included among these tips are items like how you really ought to bring a sarong everywhere you go, a special place to sleep underneath Bangkok Airport, and how the person next to you on a flight can really be the best part of the journey. Hayden is also long since over his fear of flying, and knows that different people handle flying and traveling differently, so his tips are as universal as can be. Hayden wants to make sure you know to be the last one on the plane, how to avoid jet lag, and what kind of headphones would be best for you while you fly. So let’s dive in for some helpful travel tips on flying, so you can optimize your next adventure.
● 1:06 - Seven Tips on Flying
○ 1:19 - Tip #1 - Sync your sleep to avoid jet lag.
■ Of course you can sync your sleep, but what else can you get into rhythm before flying?
○ 2:54 - Tip #2 - Be the last one on the plane.
○ 4:20 - Tip #3 - Bring a sarong, or, ‘a multi-purpose Swiss-Army-material’.
○ 5:26 - Tip #4 - Sleep in the airport.
○ 7:23 - Tip #5 - Use closed-back headphones.
○ 8:18 - Tip #6 - Walk around during the flight.
■ Hayden shows how this actually made him realize he’d missed a flight.
○ 9:25 - Tip #7 - Talk to the person next to you.
■ He could have appeared in the hit film ‘The Pianist’.
Travel Stories Podcast Links
● Check out our website at: travelstoriespodcast.com
● Email Hayden (he’ll answer everything) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Follow Hayden on Twitter and send him a Tweet (he’ll really answer everything) at: @travelstoriesuk
What's it like to run 20 Iron Man competitions?
What about living in and traveling to different countries around the world?
Can you remember the last time someone was truly selfless, with nothing in it for them?
We know that people like this exist, people that do things out of the kindness of their heart for their fellow man, but how often do we meet them? They often seem to arise in times of need. Those times when we're down to our last dollar, our last meal, our last step, and they swoop in and show their genuine generosity.
Our guest for this episode is Deepak Shukla, a podcasting buddy of mine and host of the Life, Love and Entrepreneurship podcast. This was one of those episodes where everything he said was pure gold, so nothing got cut and we're running a little longer than usual. In this episode, we talk about:
- Running ultra-marathons, iron man competitions and being a badass.
- Living in a different country as opposed to traveling through it.
- What it's really like to live in Rio De Janeiro.
- Relationships, both during travel and in general- is intensity worth more than duration?
- Deepak's podcast: Life, Love and Entrepreneurship
- Taking necessary irrational leaps to start you on your journey, travel or otherwise.
- ... And much more.
As always, he is accompanied by original music that really allows the story to come to life and take us along the journey with Deepak.
If you enjoy the show and you’re on iTunes or stitcher, please subscribe and leave us a rating and review. Being a relatively new show, it really does help out a lot, and we do appreciate it!
Get in contact:
EMAIL: email@example.com (I answer everything)
TWITTER: @travelstoriesuk (I answer everything)
LIVE, LOVE AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP PODCAST: itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/life-love-entrepreneurship/id11...
DEEPAK ON TWITTER: @deepakpshukla1
You know when you get to a country with all your preconceived ideas and it's nothing like you thought it was going to be?