What's it like to run 20 Iron Man competitions?
What about living in and traveling to different countries around the world?
Can you remember the last time someone was truly selfless, with nothing in it for them?
We know that people like this exist, people that do things out of the kindness of their heart for their fellow man, but how often do we meet them? They often seem to arise in times of need. Those times when we're down to our last dollar, our last meal, our last step, and they swoop in and show their genuine generosity.
Our guest for this episode is Deepak Shukla, a podcasting buddy of mine and host of the Life, Love and Entrepreneurship podcast. This was one of those episodes where everything he said was pure gold, so nothing got cut and we're running a little longer than usual. In this episode, we talk about:
- Running ultra-marathons, iron man competitions and being a badass.
- Living in a different country as opposed to traveling through it.
- What it's really like to live in Rio De Janeiro.
- Relationships, both during travel and in general- is intensity worth more than duration?
- Deepak's podcast: Life, Love and Entrepreneurship
- Taking necessary irrational leaps to start you on your journey, travel or otherwise.
- ... And much more.
As always, he is accompanied by original music that really allows the story to come to life and take us along the journey with Deepak.
If you enjoy the show and you’re on iTunes or stitcher, please subscribe and leave us a rating and review. Being a relatively new show, it really does help out a lot, and we do appreciate it!
Get in contact:
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org (I answer everything)
TWITTER: @travelstoriesuk (I answer everything)
LIVE, LOVE AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP PODCAST: itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/life-love-entrepreneurship/id11...
DEEPAK ON TWITTER: @deepakpshukla1